Site in GTA V bring recipes from trash

Site in GTA V bring recipes from trash


Hello guys, after a long time without posts, because I'm studying a lot and not have time to post , but I will try to reconcile schedules .



I was watching my husband play GTA V and I saw a very interesting and strange thing that caught my attention , the game has a internet site about trash, it even brings location of waste from rich Los Santos and brings revenue to waste as well fun, but for now the site has a recipe follows in the photo below .




The site name is Los Santos Freegans , do not waste waste , never refuse refuse , your trash is our tartar , it contains information about " good" garbage that is wasted , and what interests us most revenue. But be careful if you weak stomach.


The recipe has not only garbage , but also animals found in the trash and make this recipe you use utensils street as the hat there to brew and bowl removal of chemical toilet .

I'll staying here and so see some more news from the geek cuisine make available to you . Until the next post ! !

0 comments:

Postar um comentário